Early Care and Education Projects is always seeking enthusiastic professionals who are willing to train early childhood educators. ECEP trainers are not full-time employees of the University of Arkansas but are considered independent consultants. Trainers are paid an hourly rate through a sponsoring agency in their region. ECEP provides trainers with the necessary materials to teach a course and additional support needed to succeed.
- At least two (2) years of experience in working with children ages birth to five
- Verified member and trainer in the Arkansas Professional Development Registry
- Bachelor's, master's (preferred), or doctoral degree(s) in early childhood education, child development, special education, or a closely related field
- Complete a Trainer Application. You will be required to upload a resume/CV and an unofficial college transcript.
- Applications are reviewed based on your qualifications and how they align with the requirements of ECEP courses.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided on the application.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or issues about this process.